Salmon with green beans and linseedsDecember 18, 2015
- 500g green beans, trimmed
- 4 salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
- 4 dill fronds
- 1 tablespoon linseeds (flaxseeds)
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, and cook the green beans until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the salmon fillets, skin side down, in a nonstick frying pan over low heat for about 10 minutes. Turn over, cook for 1 minute, then turn over again to finish cooking, until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the green beans onto 4 plates, and put one salmon fillet on each plate, and place a dill frond on each fillet. Sprinkle with the linseeds.
Get yours at your nearest Mopani Pharmacy today!