Paleo Coconut Dark Chocolate Chip CookiesJanuary 18, 2016
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chip
Prep: 20 m
Cook: 10 m
Ready In: 30 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix almond flour, shredded coconut, and coconut flour together in a bowl.
- Beat egg in a large bowl. Beat almond butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract into the egg until dough is smooth.
- Stir chocolate chips into dough and mix until just combined. Scoop dough into walnut-sized balls and place 1-inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 10 min
Get yours at your nearest Mopani Pharmacy today!