Mopani Pharmacy Win a Car Terms and Conditions
March 10, 2016
- The organiser of this competition is Mopani Pharmacy, and the co-sponsor of the competition is Adcock Ingram Healthcare (Pty) Ltd and/or their designated agencies and is collectively referred to as the “Organisers”.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting the prizes, all entrants, winner/s and their companions agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Rules”).
- The competition commences on 11th March 2016 and ends on 1st May 2016 (“Period”).
- To qualify as an entrant in the competition you must be 18 years or older at the date on which you enter.
The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants and/or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with the competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in, or enter the competition. No entry is valid until a validation process determined by the Organisers has taken place.”
- To enter, entrants must spend R500.00 in-store, swipe their Mopani Rewards Card. Write their name and contact details on the back of their till slip and place it in the designated area.
- The “Prize” consists of one Nissan Micra 1.2 Visia+ valued at R153 500,00 (incl. VAT). The winners shall be chosen by an electronic random draw. The draw will be overseen by an independent auditor.
The winners will be contacted by the Organisers within 24 hours of the random draw. If after 7 working days the Organisers have not been able to reach any of the respective prize winners, the unreachable prize winner will forfeit the prize and the Organisers reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The prize is non-transferable in any way.
- The decision of the judges is final. No discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organisers do not accept any responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries as a result of any network or mobile telephone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Organiser is final.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Organisers reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The Organisers will interpret the rules at their sole discretion.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the use at no consideration of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this competition and for marketing purposes related to and flowing from this competition. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the competition at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without notice. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Organisers and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the Organisers.
- All entrants and winners indemnify the Organisers and its employees and agents against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever related to their participation in any way howsoever in this competition.
- The vehicle may be branded by the Organisers for a period of 1 year.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in
connection herewith (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts to settle any such dispute or issues.