Will This Work for Asthma?
- Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease, affecting up to 20% of South African children. Asthma typically begins in early life, and is often triggered by viral infections or environmental factors including airborne pollutants & other allergens. An asthma attack is typically airway inflammation and hyper responsiveness.
- There is strong evidence to show that oxidative stress caused by an imbalance of free radicals and antioxidants is one of the main causes of severe asthma attacks. Studies to date shown that the severity and frequency of asthma attacks can be reduced by increasing the intake of certain antioxidants and combine these ingredients with ingredients which act as bronchodilators (medication that relaxes and opens the airways, or bronchi, in the lungs).
- LungShield Syrup for Kids contains these ingredients which increase antioxidants, reduces inflammation in the airways, and opens the airways and bronchi in the lungs.
What Is This For?
- LungShield contains healthy, essential, natural ingredients which ingredients are packed with antioxidants which strengthen the immune system.
- LungShield Syrup for Kids contains: Black Elderberry, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, Molybdenum, Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- LungShield Syrup for Kids can be administered daily as part of a healthy diet for children and is especially recommended to be administered before and during winter!
Will This Help for Respiratory Infections?
- Respiratory infectious diseases are common problems among children and older people worldwide especially in developing countries. Nearly 20% of mortality in children under the age of 5 years is caused by these diseases. Respiratory infections in children such as Pneumonia, Brochities and Influenza are all caused by different factors but all of these conditions once contracted cause oxidative stress.
What Does It Do / What Is It For?
- LungShield Syrup for Kids was developed to reduce oxidative stress in children's lungs and to supplement children's diet's with essential vitamins and minerals required for healthy lung function and prevention of lower respiratory infections. LungShield Syrup is recommended for children suffering from asthma and/or lower respiratory infections to reduce the severity and frequency of associated symptoms. We also recommend that LungShield Syrup is administered as a prophylactic treatment (preventative treatment) before and during flu and cold season.
What Is the Difference Between the Products?
- LungShield Immune + is an all-new immune support supplement developed by the makers of LungShield Caps and LungShield Syrup for Kids. LungShield Immune + is an immune boosting supplement suitable for the whole family, not just those who suffer from lung conditions. Children between the age of 4 and above and adults (see dosage directions).
- LungShield Capsules are for adults and children above the age of 12 who suffer from lung conditions such as Asthma, Smoker's Lungs, COPD or other respiratory infections.
- LungShield Syrup for Kids was developed to assist toddlers and younger children between the age of 2 and 12 in the management of Asthma and Respiratory Infections - and also acts as an immune support formula that can be used all year round.
- If you are already taking LungShield Capsules you can take LungShield Immune + for additional support. LungShield Syrup for Kids and LungShield Immune + should not be combined.
Article Supplied by DB Pharmaceuticals.