Centrum Kids Nutrition Support Citrus Berry 30 Chewable Tablets is formulated for children aged 4 and older. It contains a special selection of vitamins and minerals to supplement their intake of healthy foods and antioxidants to support their immune system. Also supports growth development, eye health, and healthy teeth and bones.
Pack Size: 30 Chew Tablets
Direction and Dosage:
- Children aged 4 -10: Chew or suck 1 tablet per day, preferably after meals.
- Children aged 10 years and older: Chew or suck 2 tablets per day, preferably after meals.
Daily supplementation with Centrum Kids can support the following health benefits:
- Nutritional support - Provides vitamins and minerals to supplement a balanced diet
- Immune support - Contains antioxidants important to the normal function of the immune system
- Growth and Development - Contains essential nutrients for healthy growth and a healthy body
- Healthy eyes - With vitamin A to help support healthy eyes
- Healthy teeth and bones - With vitamin D to help build strong bones and teeth
Storage instructions: Store at or below 25 degrees C in a cool, dry place. Keep the container firmly closed. Do not use this product after the expiry date shown on the carton. Store out of sight and reach of children.
Before you take Centrum® kids: Do not give Centrum® kids to your child: If they are allergic to any of the excipients. If they have a condition called phenylketonuria, since Centrum® kids contains aspartame, a source of phenylalanine**. Take special care with Centrum® kids: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose/amount. If your child is taking other supplements, read the label, since these supplements may contain the same ingredients. Product contains iron, which can be harmful to children if taken in large doses. In case of accidental overdose, contact your doctor or poison control centre immediately. Can have laxative effect if too much is taken. Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Because of the vitamin A content the product should not be taken by pregnant women without medical advice. The container is protected with a tamper-evident foil for your safety. Please do not use if foil is broken. If more Centrum® kids has been used than recommended: In case of accidental overdose, discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately. The following signs and symptoms may be associated with an overdose of Centrum® kids: Gastrointestinal disorders: Diarrhoea. Metabolism and nutrition disorders: Hyper-vitaminosis D. Possible side-effects: The following side effects may be associated with the use of Centrum® kids and are listed under their corresponding body system organ class: Gastrointestinal disorders: Abdominal discomfort, constipation, diarrhoea, nausea. Immune system disorders: Hypersensitivity.