Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns, 150ml
Your baby has been at home for a few weeks now, and is developing at an astonishing rate. But wait? What are those small yellow patches on her tiny head? This is called Cradle Cap. But what exactly is Cradle Cap? It is one of the most common skin conditions in infants. About two thirds of babies are affected by it. Cradle Cap appears very early in the first weeks of life and can last from a few days to a few months, and then disappear completely around the age of 2 years. Over the course of several days, the Cradle Cap dries to form a crusty skin rash or little scales that fall off naturally. It is not painful, only uncomfortable for baby. Your baby will also lose a bit of hair at the same time but the hair will grow back.
Gently cleanse and soothe your little one’s scalp with ultra gentle Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns, a fragrance-free foaming shampoo specially designed to gently wash away Cradle Cap flakes and to help prevent it from coming back. No breakages or tangles, the tear-free formula gently cleanses your baby’s scalp to leave delicate soft skin, silky hair and will provide much needed comfort for baby.
Made to soothe the sensitive skin of a newborn; the formula incorporates a mild surfactant to gently cleanse without drying your baby’s scalp after shampooing.
Key Ingredients Include:
- Avocado Perseose, a patented natural ingredient that strengthens the cutaneous barrier and preserves cell strength.
- The mild exfoliating action of Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) and Salicylic Acid helps to soften and rinse away cradle cap flakes.
- Gentle surfactants and purifying antimicrobial, Climbazole helps to prevent the recurrence of cradle cap flakes.
- Over 90% of the ingredients in Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns are of a natural origin.
This safe, effective and gentle foaming shampoo has been specifically formulated to reduce flaking skin on the scalp and to prevent it from developing into Cradle Cap. The hypoallergenic formulation reduces the risk of an allergic reaction.
How to use:
- Apply Foam Shampoo to wet hair, gently massage scalp.
- Leave on for 1 to 2 minutes and then rinse carefully. Pat dry baby's hair gently.
- Only for external use.
Mustela cares because no one is born a parent, but becomes one.