Mustela Stretch Marks Recovery Serum, 75ml
Delivered in 5-7 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Stretch marks are little marks that appear on your skin when it gets stretched. It happens when your body rapidly grows and expands, either when you are pregnant or with rapid weight fluctuation. Your skin is pulled tight over the new mass that is formed. Stretch marks are the result of your middle layer of skin or the underlying tissue tearing from being stretched so tightly. While they can be unsightly and annoying, stretch marks are not harmful and don’t pose any health risks.
Usually pregnancy stretch marks begin to appear in the sixth or seventh month, when the baby’s growth really spikes. They normally develop on pregnant mom’s tummy, thighs, buttocks, hips, and chest. Like scars, they'll fade, but they won't disappear completely.
Mustela's Stretch Marks Recovery Serum is a unique post-pregnancy soothing serum that hydrates the skin to help minimize the appearance of recently formed stretch marks. This light serum is 100% compatible with breastfeeding.
Stretch Marks Recovery Serum has a precision tip applicator for easy, targeted application to stretch marks. Its luxurious texture and delicate fragrance make each application a heavenly experience. It rapidly penetrates the skin leaving it supple, silky and soft. Specially formulated for expectant and new mothers, the recovery serum helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks thanks to its unique combination of active ingredients of natural origin.
Key ingredients Include:
- Avocado Peptides, a patented ingredient of natural origin helps relieve sensations of tightness, reinforces skin elasticity and leaves the skin feeling supple and comfortable.
- Elastoregulator, a powerful ingredient of natural origin helps to improve skin's elasticity, which may have been damaged as a result of stretch marks.
- Micronutrients help replenish the skin to visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- This lotion is specially designed for post-par-tum use to reduce the stretch marks that appeared during pregnancy however, you can also use it to treat stretch marks during pregnancy.
How to use:
- Massage Mustela Stretch Marks Recovery Serum onto recently formed stretch marks every morning and night for 3 months.
- Safe to use while breastfeeding in compliance with proper hygiene rules.
- Do not apply to Caesarean section scars.
- For external use only.