Nivea Kids Protect & Care Green Roll On SPF50+, 50ml
Delivered in 5-7 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
NIVEA SUN Kids Protect & Care Coloured Roll-on provides children highly effective UVA/UVB protection. It immediately protects against sun exposure and long term UV-induced skin damage.
The caring formula for children's delicate skin helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies and is very water resistant. The green coloured formula has a child-friendly handy roll-on format for easy and playful application.
Mopani Tip: Apply this product before getting dressed in the mornings. Reapply throughout the day if you are going to spend time in the sun.
The sunscreen offers instant UVA/UVB protection and is extremely water resistant so is ideal for taking to the beach or to the swimming pool on hot summer days. Trigger spray - Ensures easy coverage SPF 50 - High factor reduces the risk of sun damage& Water Resistant - Highly water-resistant formula Immediate Protection - Instantly protects against harmful UV rays Moisturising - Gently moisturises children’s delicate skin.
• Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
• Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
• Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
• Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
• Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
• Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
• Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
If we look at the Fitzpatrick Scale of skin-types, type 1 and 2 are fair, 3 and 4 are medium, and 5 and 6 are dark. Fair skin-types should get no more than 10 to 15 minutes of direct exposure between 10:00 and 15:00. Medium skin types should have no more than 20 to 30 minutes of exposure to sunlight. Darker skins have a natural SPF of 13-17 built in, so they can get up to 60 minutes of exposure.
We can deliver your medication and other Mopani online shopping, nationwide! Contact us for info on the product; possible contra-indications and recommended use: mopani.co.za | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 013-755-5500 | WhatsApp: 066-192-1703