Nivea Sun Kids Caring Sun Spray SPF50+, 300ml
Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Nivea Sun Kids SPF50+ Caring Sun Spray 300ml is specially formulated to provide your little one's skin with maximum protection from harmful UVA and UVB sun rays. Made with a moisturising and caring formula that is non-sticky. Extra water resistant.
Mopani Tip: Apply this product before getting dressed in the mornings. Reapply throughout the day if you are going to spend time in the sun.
NIVEA SUN Kids Care Lotion Trigger Spray provides children with highly effective SPF 50 protection against sunburn and sun-induced skin damage. After application, the moisturising lotion immediately protects against sun exposure and long-term UV-induced skin damage and helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies.
The sunscreen offers instant UVA/UVB protection and is extremely water resistant so is ideal for taking to the beach or to the swimming pool on hot summer days. Trigger spray - Ensures easy coverage SPF 50 - High factor reduces the risk of sun damage& Water Resistant - Highly water-resistant formula Immediate Protection - Instantly protects against harmful UV rays Moisturising - Gently moisturises children’s delicate skin.
• Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
• Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
• Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
• Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
• Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
• Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
• Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
If we look at the Fitzpatrick Scale of skin-types, type 1 and 2 are fair, 3 and 4 are medium, and 5 and 6 are dark. Fair skin-types should get no more than 10 to 15 minutes of direct exposure between 10:00 and 15:00. Medium skin types should have no more than 20 to 30 minutes of exposure to sunlight. Darker skins have a natural SPF of 13-17 built in, so they can get up to 60 minutes of exposure.
We can deliver your medication and other Mopani online shopping, nationwide! Contact us for info on the product; possible contra-indications and recommended use: mopani.co.za | email@example.com | Tel: 013-755-5500 | WhatsApp: 066-192-1703