Nivea Sun Protect and Refresh Invisible Spray SPF50, 200ml
Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Nivea Sun Invisible Spray SPF 50 200ml is a cooling sun spray that leaves the skin feeling refreshed and silky. It has a non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly and offers complete UVA and UVB protection.
Mopani Tip: Apply this product before getting dressed in the mornings. Reapply throughout the day if you are going to spend time in the sun.
NIVEA Sun Protect & Dry Touch Invisible Sunscreen - Fast-Absorbing, Water-Resistant Nivea Sunscreen. NIVEA SUN Protect & Dry Touch Invisible Sun Spray provides highly effective and reliable immediate UVA/UVB protection.
The 100% transparent light and non-greasy formula is immediately absorbed by the skin and leaves no white marks. This Sun Spray is extra water resistant and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and silky. Sprayable up-side-down for an easy application from all angles.
Apply to your face and neck. Rub in thoroughly and let the cream dry. Reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas before going outside. Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun. Ideal for daily use. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
• Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
• Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
• Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
• Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
• Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
• Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
• Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
If we look at the Fitzpatrick Scale of skin-types, type 1 and 2 are fair, 3 and 4 are medium, and 5 and 6 are dark. Fair skin-types should get no more than 10 to 15 minutes of direct exposure between 10:00 and 15:00. Medium skin types should have no more than 20 to 30 minutes of exposure to sunlight. Darker skins have a natural SPF of 13-17 built in, so they can get up to 60 minutes of exposure.
We can deliver your medication and other Mopani online shopping, nationwide! Contact us for info on the product; possible contra-indications and recommended use: mopani.co.za | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 013-755-5500 | WhatsApp: 066-192-1703