Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Nivea Sun UV Face Anti-Age & Anti Pigments Cream provides highly effective and immediate UVA/UVB protection against sunburn and premature skin ageing. The eye friendly, ophthalmologically proven formula with a naturally derived antioxidant supports facial skin to protect itself against sun damages.
The moisturising, skin compatibility and dermatologically proven facial sunscreen is ideal for every day use. Our Q10 formula prevents and fights the appearance of sun induced fine lines, wrinkles and pigment spots. It leaves a light and silky smooth feeling on your skin.
Mopani Tip: Apply this product before getting dressed in the mornings. Reapply throughout the day if you are going to spend time in the sun.
NIVEA SUN UV Face Anti-Age & Anti-Pigments Cream provides immediate and effective sun protection. The formula with Q10 prevents and fights the appearance of sun induced fine lines, wrinkles and pigment spots.
The cream moisturises your face and is ideal for everyday usage. Your skin will be protected against UVA / UVB induced skin damage and High Energy Visible Light effects such as premature skin aging. Your skin will feel light and silky soft.
The skin compatibility of this sunscreen has been dermatologically proven. The product also has an eye-friendly formula and is ophthalmologically proven as well.
Apply to your face and neck. Rub in thoroughly and let the cream dry. Reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas before going outside. Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun. Ideal for daily use. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
• Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
• Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
• Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
• Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
• Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
• Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
• Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
If we look at the Fitzpatrick Scale of skin-types, type 1 and 2 are fair, 3 and 4 are medium, and 5 and 6 are dark. Fair skin-types should get no more than 10 to 15 minutes of direct exposure between 10:00 and 15:00. Medium skin types should have no more than 20 to 30 minutes of exposure to sunlight. Darker skins have a natural SPF of 13-17 built in, so they can get up to 60 minutes of exposure.
We can deliver your medication and other Mopani online shopping, nationwide! Contact us for info on the product; possible contra-indications and recommended use: mopani.co.za | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 013-755-5500 | WhatsApp: 066-192-1703