Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder, Hazelnut 007
Delivered in 5-7 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder, Hazelnut.
Every make up lover will have a compact face powder in her handbag. We all want our skin to glow but without the extra shine. Face powder is a great mattifier and can also reduce the look of fine lines and pores.
Powder on top of your foundation also helps it set so it won’t slide down your face as the day goes on.
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder Hazelnut, is unlike any powder that u have ever used! Its jet-milled formula for an ultra-fine, lightweight texture helps to minimize shine and creates a fresh, flawless finish that lasts for up to 16 hours over your makeup. Lightweight and comfortable, this powder lasts all day without drying or caking.
Never cakey. Always flawless. All day long.
“ Doesn’t crack nor feel cakey on my face. Not chalky either, does not look like I have any powder on. Last all day for me, and less messy too.” – Review – Revlon.Com
“ I gave this ColorStay powder a try and I love it. The pad applicator feels like I am airbrushing my face. Very long lasting finish.” – Review – Revlon.Com
- Oil-free, non-irritating, and won’t clog pores
- Use freely over makeup, concealer or bare skin, ideal to use with Revlon ColorStay Makeup.
- Minimizes shine without getting dry or crackly.
- ColorStay Pressed Powder offers medium coverage that looks fresh and feels comfortable.
- Exclusive jet-milled formula for an ultra-fine, lightweight texture.
- Available in 15 shades.
How to apply:
Using the puff applicator, buff it over your entire face, focusing on the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin), which tends to be shiniest.
This pressed powder can be layered, so you can add more to reach the level of coverage you want
Tips and Tricks:
- Avoid wrinkles by sleeping on your back.