Nivea Sun Protect and Sensitive Sun Spray SPF50, 200ml
Delivered in 5-7 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Nivea Sun Protect & Sensitive Sun Spray provides highly effective UVA/UVB protection and reduces the risk of sun-induced allergies. Free of perfumes, colorants and preservatives. Especially for sensitive skin.
Mopani Tip: Apply this product before getting dressed in the mornings. Reapply throughout the day if you are going to spend time in the sun.
NIVEA SUN Sensitive Immediate Protect soothes sensitive skin. It provides a reliable and immediate UVA and UVB protection against sun-induced irritations in a convenient spray format. The sensitive formula, containing Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil, has been dermatologically approved and is specially developed for sensitive skin.
The sunscreen is unperfumed and water resistant alongside being compliant with the Hawaiian Reef Bill
• Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
• Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
• Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
• Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
• Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
• Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
• Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
If we look at the Fitzpatrick Scale of skin-types, type 1 and 2 are fair, 3 and 4 are medium, and 5 and 6 are dark. Fair skin-types should get no more than 10 to 15 minutes of direct exposure between 10:00 and 15:00. Medium skin types should have no more than 20 to 30 minutes of exposure to sunlight. Darker skins have a natural SPF of 13-17 built in, so they can get up to 60 minutes of exposure.
We can deliver your medication and other Mopani online shopping, nationwide! Contact us for info on the product; possible contra-indications and recommended use: mopani.co.za | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 013-755-5500 | WhatsApp: 066-192-1703