Andolex-C Oral Spray, 30ml
Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
- Scheduling status: S1.
- Proprietary name (and dosage form): Andolex®-C oral rinse.
- Composition: Each 15 ml contains: benzydamine hydrochloride 22.5 mg. Chlorhexidine gluconate 18 mg.Alcohol 9% v/v.
- Pharmacological classification: A. 16.4 nasopharyngeal and bucco-pharyngeal antiseptics.
- Pharmacological action: Benzydamine hydrochloride has local analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Chlorhexidine has antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
- Indications: For the relief of minor infections and painful inflammatory conditions of the mouth and throat. Chlorhexidine in Andolex-C oral rinse helps to reduce the development of plaque.
- Identification: A clear, pinkish red liquid with an odour of peppermint/aniseed.
- Presentation: Oral rinse: bottles containing 200 ml and 2 litres.Spray: bottles containing 30 ml.