Arnica Ice Cooling Gel, 475g
Delivered in 5-7 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Arnica Ice Cooling Gel, 475g is a gel-based pain killer for the temporary relief of aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with sprains, strains or arthritis.
- You can use this as a pre- or post-workout rub as well
- It is also great as an aid for cooling out tendons and overworked muscles in horses
- Safe and effective for use on dogs
ARNICA ICE contains 4 main ingredients that work together to provide relief:
- Arnica Oil is derived from the bright yellow flowers of the Arnica Montana plant. It is a popular herbal remedy because of its well-known anti-inflammatory properties for both bruising and soft tissue injury
- Menthol can be man-made or derived from the oil of the Peppermint plant. It stimulates the sensory nerves, inducing a feeling of coolness and acts as a mild local anaesthetic. It is also known to relieve itching
- Camphor, which also has mild anesthetic properties, can be found in the wood of the Camphor Laurel tree or made synthetically. It has traditionally been used for swelling and sprains, as well as for relieving arthritic pains
- Witch hazel, which comes from the leaves and bark of the shrub of the same name, has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties. It is used mainly to promote the healing of bruises and swellings
Read more: 5 Post-Workout mistakes you keep on making
We can deliver your medication and other Mopani online shopping, nationwide! Contact us for info on the product; possible contra-indications and recommended use: mopani.co.za | email@example.com | Tel: 013-755-5500 | WhatsApp: 066-192-1703