Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
The Philips Avent Single Electric Breast Pump has a very unique design, which means your milk flows directly from your breast into the bottle, even when you are sitting up straight. This means you can sit more comfortably when pumping, there is no need for you to lean forward to make sure all your milk flows into the bottle. Sitting comfortably and being relaxed while pumping, naturally helps your milk to flow more easily. When switched on, the pump automatically starts in the gentle stimulation mode to get your milk flowing.
You can then choose from 3 different pump settings to pick the milk flow that’s most comfortable for you. The massage cushion has a new soft velvety texture that provides a warm feel to the skin for comfortable, gentle stimulation. During the pumping, it gently mimics your baby’s suckling for natural let down and clinically proven effectiveness. The soft massage cushion is designed to comfortably fit the majority of moms. Should you need a larger size cushion, it is available separately (availability may vary per country). It also includes our Natural nipple. The wide breast shaped nipple promotes a natural latch or similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle-feeding.
The breast pump has a compact design, which makes it easy to hold and position on your breast. The small, lightweight base unit can easily be placed within comfortable reach for full control while pumping. For extra convenience in transport and storage, the tube simply wraps around the base unit. Easy to use on the go with batteries. Cleaning is easy, thanks to the small number of separate parts. Your milk will never come into contact with the tubing and base unit. All parts are dishwasher proof, except the electrical parts. The single electric breast pump is ideal for moms who pump milk frequently and value being able to pump effortlessly, at the touch of a button. The visual matching of parts makes for intuitive and easy assembly.
This breast pump can be used in combination with other feeding products in the Philips Avent range, including our classic bottles and milk storage containers.
Key Features include:
- Compact, lightweight design.
- Intuitive and easy assembly.
- Easy visual matching of parts.
- Compatible with other Philips Avent feeding products.
- Easy cleaning due to the small number of separate parts.
- Easy operation at the touch of a button.
- Electric or battery operated.
How to use:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Press the assembled pump body against your breast.
- Press the on/off button.
- When you have finished expressing, switch off the breast pump.
- Carefully remove the pump body from your breast.
- Unscrew the bottle from the pump.
- Unplug the motor unit.
- 3 Expression settings, 1 Stimulation mode
- Breast pump: Polypropylene, BPA free
- Bottle: Polypropylene, BPA free