Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
For over sixty years, Doom has been well known for its fast, deadly killing power, effectively ridding you of pests.
Nobody likes to have their home visited by creepy-crawlies or embarrassing bugs. To help you keep your space pest free, Doom uses advanced active ingredients to ensure you are protected.
Doom comes in the familiar range of aerosols, as well as a fogger, coils, powders (Blue Death), plug-in units, mat and liquid refills, as well as various Rattex offerings for mice and rats.
- Use only as directed
- Place DOOM Fogger in an open area leading into the room (passage) and keep all doors open
- Select a time when your home may be left isolated for up to three hours or more
- Close all windows and doors, and open cupboards and cabinets to allow full penetration
- Use paper to cover asphalt tile, wooden floors, and furniture
Active ingredients: D-Tetramethrin (Pyrethroid) 1.5g/kg, Cyphenothrin (Pyrethroid) 3g/kg, Pyriproxyfen (Larvicide) 0.15g/kg. Registration Number: L7318, Act 36 of 1947.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons, and animals
- Avoid contamination of drinks and food
- May cause irritation of the skin, eyes, mucous membranes and cause skin sensitisation
- Contents flammable and under pressure
- Do not smoke while activating the DOOM Fogger, or until area has been fully ventilated
- Do not spray near open flames, or directly onto electrical equipment
- Do not leave on hot surfaces, e.g. stoves, radiators or in direct sunlight
- Temperatures higher than 50o C may cause the container to burst
- Do not puncture or incinerate the can
- Product is highly flammable; extinguish all flames or electronics before use
- Do not temper with the container
- Do not use more than one can of DOOM