Eucerin Sun Creme Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ is an advanced facial sunscreen designed specifically to protect against sun-induced skin ageing and pigment spots. For normal and dry skin. Water-resistant.
This innovative formulation provides comprehensive protection against UV damage – in both the upper and lower layers of the skin:
- A highly-effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S provides reliable protection against sunburn. EU- and Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (formerly called Colipa)-compliant.
- DNA protection with Glycyrrhetinic Acid, which supports the skin´s own DNA protection and repair mechanisms.
- Cellular protection with Licochalcone A, a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin cells against damage caused by free radicals.
Pack Size: 50ml
How to Use:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use for small children.
- Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure as even sunscreens with high SPFs do not offer a 100% protection.
- Apply generously before sun exposure & reapply frequently, especially after swimming, towelling and sweating to maintain the original protection. An insufficient application of sunscreen reduces the protection effect.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.