Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Cinnamon is probably one of the oldest spices in the world but it has an endless list of benefits. While there are typically two types of Cinnamon essential oils, Cinnamon leaf oil and Cinnamon bark oil, the latter is mostly used as it is more potent and flavorful than the oil extracted from the leaf. In this post we’ll explain the benefits of Cinnamon Bark oil.
* Improves blood sugar levels.
* May help in treating Ulcers.
* Fights fungal infections.
* As an anti-inflammatory, helps reduce stiffness of muscles and joints.
* Works as a home deodorizer.
Lativ Essentials stock Cinnamon Bark oil and Cinnamon leaf oil in different sizes up to 1l.
Remember to always seek the advice of your aromatherapist on how to use essential oils