Med Lemon Sachets Vitamin C Regular, 8's
Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Med Lemon the flavourful cold and flu fighter – now’s a good time to feel better. Med Lemon helps relieve headaches, pain and fever caused by colds and flu. Also contains Vitamin C to boost the immune system and get you back on your feet faster.
Dosage and directions for use:
- Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest possible duration of treatment.
- ADULTS: one sachet morning and night. A dose at midday may be taken if desired. Empty contents of sachet into a tumbler. Half fill tumbler with hot water. Add cold water if necessary. Stir. Drink as hot as possible. Not to be given to children under the age of 16 years except on medical advice.
- Do not exceed 3 doses every 24 hours.
- DO NOT USE CONTINUOUSLY FOR MORE THAN 10 DAYS WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR DOCTOR.
- Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sensitivity to the Ingredients.
- Should not be taken by patients taking anti-coagulants, by patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation (PUBs) related to previous NSAIDs, by patients with active or a history of recurrent ulcer/heamorrhage/perforations, haemophilia, severe kidney damage, by patients who are allergic to aspirin or by patients with heart failure.
Each sachet contains:
- Aspirin 800 mg
- Caffeine 50 mg
- Ascorbic Acid 10 mg
- Menthol 2,6 mg
- Sucrose 4254,63 mg