Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Babies often have dry skin on their faces because their skin is more sensitive than adult skin. Their skin may still be adjusting to the environment outside the womb. Many babies experience dry, flaky skin during infancy as well. Dry skin can be uncomfortable and often distressing for kids as the itchiness may cause babies and toddlers to not sleep well at night, which may lead to tiredness, mood changes and impaired psychosocial functioning of the child and family.
What does dry skin look like? Dry, flaky and sometimes itchy skin all over baby’s body. Also look for cracks in baby’s fingers from thumb sucking, chapped lips and red skin around the lips.
Mustela Nourishing Cream with Cold Cream is a daily multi-action cream that protects the surface of your baby's skin against environmental conditions, while also acting on the deeper layers of the skin to keep it healthy. The formula is specifically designed for babies and children with dry skin and penetrates effortlessly to deliver immediate and long-lasting moisture.
Key Ingredients Include:
- Composed of 95% plant-based ingredients including Coconut Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and Shea Butter to soften skin.
- It also contains a patented nourishing complex of Avocado Perseose, a natural ingredient to help protect and hydrate your baby's delicate skin.
- Ceramides infused with Cold Cream to deeply nourish the skin and help it maintain a healthy barrier.
- Use in conjunction with Nourishing Lotion with Cold Cream for complete hydration.
How to use:
- Apply Mustela Nourishing Cream with Cold Cream every day to clean, dry skin, making sure to reapply in the event of redness or chapping.
- It can be used on all exposed areas of your baby's skin (face, hands, wrists, elbows, knees).
- Only for external use.
Mustela cares because no one is born a parent, but becomes one.