Philips Avent Microwave Steam Steriliser
Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
The Philips Avent Microwave Steam Steriliser protects your baby from harmful bacteria because a steam steriliser operate at a much higher temperature than a dishwasher type and is therefore a good choice for baby’s health. Microwave sterilisers use no chemicals and utilize the heat from the (non toxic) steam to kill off bacteria and harmful germs. It is the most convenient choice for fast, effective sterilising at home and to take along with you whenever you travel with baby. Now you can always have sterilised baby bottles and other products within easy reach. The Microwave Steam Steriliser has been designed to fit practically all microwaves on the market.
The Philips Avent Microwave Steam Steriliser has a lightweight and compact design. Contents will remain sterile for up to 24 hours if the lid is left unopened. It fits various bottle types and other feeding accessories. Sterilises standard neck and wide neck baby bottles and pumps, soothers and cutlery. Side grips close the lid securely and this ensures you can remove the steriliser safely from the microwave, keeping baby bottles and other products sterile and preventing the possibility of burning.
Key Features include:
- Sterilises your bottles in as little as 2 minutes.
- Up to 4 bottles or products can be sterilised at the same time.
- Convenient for travel.
- Fits most microwaves.
- Side grips close the lid securely
- Natural steam sterilisation kills 99.9% of harmful germs and bacteria.
- This steriliser is made from BPA Free materials
How to use:
- Remove the basket from the base and fill base with 200ml tap water.
- Fill basket as per instruction manual.
- Put the lid on the steriliser and push down the clips to lock the lid into place.
- Place the steriliser in the microwave.
- Select the appropriate microwave wattage and time (as per manual) and let the microwave operate.
- Let the steriliser cool down before you remove it from the microwave.
- Sterilisation time: 2 min at 1200-1850W, 4 min at 850-1100W, 6 min at 500-800W
- Water capacity: 200ml
- Weight: 740 g
Dimensions: 166 (H), 280 (W), 280 (L) mm.