The Real Thing Medicinal Mushrooms Vegicaps is a potent blend of 6 organic mushrooms, for improved immunity and enhanced energy. They’re not magic, but they are medicinal. Which is even better.
What is it? A combination of 6 medicinal mushroom species, carefully handpicked for their immune-enhancing properties. The prize in the mix is Cordyceps sinensis, known to us as the energy generator.
Why? Medicinal mushrooms are nothing new. They’ve been used for centuries in Eastern medicine to strengthen the immune system and achieve all-round internal balance. Science is finally beginning to work out why. Well done, guys.
How will medicinal mushrooms help you?
Medicinal mushroom supplements have been shown to enhance immune function and help a range of conditions, including:
- Immune-system dysfunctions
- Respiratory problems
- Inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
- Liver and kidney conditions
What are the mushrooms in the mix?
- Cordyceps sinensis (Catepillar Mushrooms)– 16,4%
- Agaricus blazei (Almond Mushrooms) -16,4%
- Coriolus versicolor (Turkey tail) -16,4%
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) – 16,4%
- Grifola frondosa (Maitake) – 16,4%
- Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) – 16,4%
What’s in cordyceps sinensis?
- Vitamins B1, B2, B12, E, and K
- Various minerals, including magnesium, iron, zinc, selenium and calcium
- Protein and essential amino acids
- A range of sugars and polysaccharides
The other mushrooms in the mix At 50% of the total mix, Cordyceps is clearly the star of the show. But there is a strong backup act – five medicinal fungi at 10% each.
- Agaricus blazei 10% – Contains more of the immune-stimulating polysaccharide, beta-glucan, than any other mushroom.
- Coriolus versicolor 10%– Probably the most well-researched mushroom around – over 400 studies support its immuno-modulating action. Has anti-microbial and anti-viral properties. Used to help treat respiratory, urinary and gastrointestinal infections, as well as hepatitis B and other liver diseases. Contains polysaccharide K (PSK), or Krestin, a potent compound responsible for its infection fighting talents.
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) – An “adaptogen” that helps balance various body system. Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals like potassium, calcium and magnesium. Used to help treat fatigue, hypertension and liver disease. Found to help regulate glucose, insulin, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Reishi (Ganoderma species) – It’s an antioxidant and an analgesic. Can assist in the treatment of infections like bronchitis and hepatitis. Can help lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) – Strong anti-viral action. One of very few natural vegan sources of vitamin B12.
What makes medicinal mushrooms the real thing?
What we put in Only the purest and most potent powdered medicinal mushrooms.
What we don’t put in it No gluten, binders, fillers, brown rice, maltodextrin, colorants, flavourants, preservatives or additives of any kind.
How the mushrooms are grown and made. Our mushrooms are 100% organic and full-spectrum, meaning the entire mushroom is used – both the fruit body (the part above ground) and the mycelium (an underground mass of filaments). Most mushroom supplements only include the cheaper and less nutritious mycelium. The Real Thing Medicinal Mushrooms is a more complete food.
Pack Size: 60 Capsules
Direction and Dosage: Take 2 capsules daily. Best taken with a starchy meal. Avoid taking with fruit, which speeds up gut transit time and reduces absorption.
Ingredients Per 2 capsule serving:
- Cordyceps sinensis 400mg
- Maitake 80mg
- Agaricus blazei 80mg
- Coriolus versicolor 80mg
- Reishi 80mg
- Shiitake 80mg