Delivered in 3-6 working days. Local orders within 4 hours. T's and C's apply.
Woodward's Gripe Water is an Ayurvedic formulation with a combination of Dill oil and Sarjikakshara that provides symptomatic relief – from stomach pain caused due to gas, acidity and indigestion in infants and children. It is absolutely safe – strict checks are done at every stage of the manufacturing process to ensure the quality and hygiene of the product. Generations of mothers have trusted Woodward's to provide Colic relief to their crying babies
How Woodward's Works for Colic in Babies
Colic in babies are one of the most disrupting problems that need immediate attention. Sometimes, it can cause your baby to cry for hours at a time. The ideal time to give gripe water is 10 minutes after feeding.
Its dual action might assist with colic symptoms in babies by soothing their tummy, providing instant relief from the stomach pain.
Key Features include:
- Anethum Graveolans oil - For popping air bubbles in the tummy.
- Sarjikakshara - Neutralizes the acidity in the tummy.
- Promotes & Aids Digestion.
- 100% safe and effective on children & infants.
- Useful During Teething Period.
How to use:
- Maximum of 3 doses in a day.
- The dosage is mentioned on the individual packs and may vary based on baby’s age.
- Woodward’s Gripe water can be given before or after feeds, whenever the baby is distressed by colic, upset stomach, gas, indigestion or acidity.
- Be sure to shake the bottle well before each use.